Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ouch, that hurts

So, I have tried spinning for the last two days, and all I can say is OUCH.  I am sore in places I didn't know I had.  This is going to take time.  Better get it figured out soon, only 3 months to go. 

I am a little concerned I am going to overtrain.  Today I ran 7k, road the spin bike for 40 minutes and lifted weights.  I know that is a lot, but I have so much to do and so little time.  I need to work on a training plan that I can map out for the next three months.

I also really need to analyze my nutrition, to ensure that I have fueling properly for training.  It is such a balancing act between fueling to train and limiting calories to lose weight.  I need to be smarter with the calories I am taking in so that they do the most good. The problem is EVERYONE has an opinion and no two are the same.

Honestly, I do enjoy having the time to do all of this right now.  I am still committed to my dream opportunity, it is the one where I can honestly say that I am doing what I love and improving the lives of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment